Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seriously dude? I'm wearing sweatpants.

Last night, we officially decided that Tuesdays are our unofficial girls' nights out. We go to our favorite local bar for the cheap beer and good (cheap) wings and celebrate (sarcastically) the single life, married life, affairs, kids, the "good ol' days," and random other shit. Last night, we added shots to our beer and wings and a nice, chill girls night out turned into a Wednesday morning hangover. The night was supposed to be so uneventful and relaxing that I wore sweat pants and an "I love Irish boys" t-shirt. But as the night turned from a relaxing, "couple beers," sweatpant night into a "hey! who wants another shot?" night, I quickly learned several things: beer, wings, and shots are fun (too much fun for a Tuesday night) and apparently, I spend too much money on "cute, going-out" clothes. I have never been hit on so much in my life! Surprisingly, guys really do not care that much if our $150 jeans look great on our asses; I wore a baggy pair of sweatpants and every guy in the bar wanted to talk to me! I was shocked. I kept going, "Are you serious? I'm wearing sweatpants." It almost* makes me want to wear sweatpants everywhere! They're so comfortable and warm and now also have the added bonus of attracting guys - why wear anything else?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I really like your blog. You should keep writing.