Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ok, so I forgot that I had a blog...oops!

It has been an incredibly long time since my last post...BIG oops! There's a possibility that my ADHD had something to do with my inability to remain committed to my blog....
Then again, maybe it had something to do with the terrible-no-good-very-bad YEAR that I've had. I have been kept busy trying to keep up, catch up, and get up from all of life's hurdles. It has been a difficult year, but I have some amazing friends who have provided comic relief, a shoulder, and words of encouragement.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I must turn my attention to the future of my blog. I am currently contemplating various themes; I want my posts to have a general direction or guiding idea. While random thoughts about my life are interesting to me, they are not so interesting to others who read them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for checking my page out. I hope you find the guiding idea you're seeking. Personally, I always think you can write about anything and make it compelling if you write well.

I hope you get to where you want to be. I may hang around and see how the journey goes, if that's okay? :)