Prior to this weekend, I thought that I was completely over the idea of weddings: going to them, being in them, and having one. I had even started telling my few remaining single friends that if they suddenly decide to explore the idea of serious relationships, engagements, and marriages to - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE elope! I simply didn't think that I was going to handle the dress, the shoes, the limo, the pictures, the hair, the make-up, the rehearsal dinner, and so on.
I was wrong. (Yes guys, a female just admitted she had been wrong about something.) I had a fabulous weekend that I wouldn't take back for a million bucks!
So, here are a couple questions for all of you:
1. What are some things that you love about weddings?
2. What are some things that you hate about weddings?
1 comment:
I am a soppy soul. I love weddings because they remind me that people can love one another to the stage where weddings happen.
And the only thing I hate about them is the pressure to dance. I may be a soppy soul, but I'm no dancer. :)
Post a Comment